Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Shimizu







Yup it's KFC and Christmas cake time!
Today I actaully might get a slice of Christmas cake. To me it just looks like a white cake with some strawberries? I know sounds very hoilday like. I wont tell them about ginger bread. They might get upset.
I wont be doing anything for the holidays. But on the eve of, I am going to a karaoke party. Maybe I'll sing jingle bells in Japanese? Very festive indeed.
I get internet by sitting out on my porch; with the laundry. It's free and conveniently located. Unfortunatly a spider thinks this is a good location to build a home for its family. Yes, I am going to try and kill it. It's huge and balck and yellow, in addition to being Japanese. Therefore, it can not be trusted.
I am constantly decorating my apartment. By the photos I am sure you noticed that it is a wee bit small. It sucks, but the loft is really nice. I'll post more photos soon. Feel free to vist when your in the area!
On Monday nights I take Japanese lessons. Which means I try to speak Japanese and Japanese people answer back in Japanese and I don't understand a thing. It's fun! Some how everything works out.
I was at a shrine in Miho and purchased a fortune with tigers eye stone. I said I had a good fortune and then proceeded to tell me all the shit that was going to go wrong. Hum, very Japanese. Well, the year is almost over so I don't have to worry about it much.

I am going to Tomokos mum's house for New Years. It's a really big deal. I'll post pictures. I'm wearing a kimono,....you've been forwarned.









I for got to make you jelous about cheap sea food and such. Geeze, and I am a fat person! I have not right to be one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is your place hella small?(Yes, I said hella) But its super cute! I enjoy seeing your pics. Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

And you have a rice cooker! I am jealous. That is totally my dream appliance.