Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nagoya Trip photos

Kyoko Okasan and Minako waving goodbye to me a the train station.


There is a family of deer living in the old mote of Nagoya castle. It was my favorite part of the castle!
So, I do think I am funny.






The famous Nagoya castle. I got to watch Manzai while I was there....I didn't understand a single word and Okasan feel asleep.



A Tori gate at a ? some Jingu in Nagoya. There were so many people. It was like being in a mosh pit. I have never been shoved in Japan before this. I hope to never do this again. But, it was very fun and I was making babbies laugh while waiting in a 400 meter que.






Breakfast #2. Tofu with bonito and green onion. grilled fish, rice, Omisu with Omochi, and salad.







This is my fist Shabu Shabu experiece. Pork, some tofu like thing, greens, and bean sprouts, and ofcourse dipping sauce.









The sideways picture is my New Year breakfast. It's comprised of : fish cakes, tamago yaki, oseichi, renkon, little teriyaki dried fish, and fish eggs.


Oiishikaata! Osoba with tempura ebu (shrimp) and pickles











No comments: