Monday, February 23, 2009

Tokyo


I bought this egg with custard and sesame seed paste at the bottom. It reminded me that Easter is just around the corner. Today is shrove tues.! Mardi Gras time!

This is NS7 where I got my tattoo. Kinda weird huh? The guy in the photo is Gouki my tattoo artist. He giggled all the time. Very cute.







Next to Minako's apt, was the building where they make Doremon. A famous Japanese cartoon.




This is me snoozing away at Minako's. Under the kotatsu with the heater blowing on me. It was so nice!




A view of Tokyo Tower from Ropongi. Minako and I had Turkish food here for dinner.



This was so weird. I don't know what it is, but Minako seemed to really enjoy it! Creepy.....










Harajuku. Yes, I went shopping here! I got some white pumps with black skulls (very Harajuku style) and some shirts at H&M. Most of the sizes were so small(like 2-6)!







Hachiko and I! I was so excited! Still am! What a dork; but Hachiko was such a good dog.









Shibuya had a entire area of sweets! I couldn't buy anything, so I just took a picture. I am sure they were delicious....ahhh



My mom is really interested in the Shinkansen(bullet train) So I took some pictures while in it.
Kore wa Fuji San Desu!




















1 comment:

Bernhard Schneider said...

oh no, you got tatooed???

don't you know that you can get addicted to such things ... there are plenty people out there, cannot stop tatooing, now looking like living quilts