Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recap mismosh





A roasted sweet potato, delicious. There is a truck out side Shimizu station that sells these at night. There are two different pervayors though. The quiet old guy has the best sweet potatoes. Th group of two oyaji are halirious, but tend t burn the poor things. They also asked me if I was from Brazil. I think that comment might be slightly offensive since the Japanese don't like Brazillians. So, I just told them was French, becuase they didn't believe I was American.



The bridge closest to my room(apt) has Kappa figures on it. I have wanted to take a picture of them for a while. Kappa are river sprites.



I went out with a friend around Shizuoka. We ended up going to an area called Nihondaira. There are a lot of strawberries there. We walked up increbily steeps stone stairs to get to the shrine on top. We were so tired by the time we reached the top! Ahhhhh. The view was nice though. I also got a charm for taking tests.




























1 comment:

ohannes cuhaciyan said...

Hi Amie it look's great hope you are having fun .