Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reaching new lows

I've been renting Japanese cds from Tsutaya. I got my paws on TOKIO. I like some of their new stuff well enough. I am in Japan, I have to claim knowledge of something. Any way, they are really famous. There happens to be a life sized poster of one of the band members out side of a film store. Everytime I walk past it, I think, man I wish someone was with me so they could take a picture of me next to it! Yeah, that's totally lame. So what.
There is also a picture of one of my trainers hanging up near my room. I want to get an I'm with stupid t-shirt and get a picture of me standing next to it with the arrow pointing at him! Yes, these are my simple pleasures in life. Just wanted to share them all with you. Which is my mom and perhaps Tara. I do realize that no one looks at this blog.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I am so down for walking the streets of Japan and taking your pictures as well as any and all that get my attention. Your idea of I'm with stooopid is a great one.
Ahhh, life's litt;e pleasures!